If there is one thing that I will forever ask is this – “Why do You love me this much that You’ve given Your life for me?”
No matter how long I think about it, how deep I dig to find an answer, I will never comprehend. I will never deserve such kind of love. I will never earn it and I will never be worthy of it. And for that, I will forever be thankful.
And alongside with this thanksgiving is my life. I know this is not enough, because even this life that I have has come from You. But it is all I can offer.
As You allow me to live more days, months and years, I will…
- Be Your child. Be the DG You want me to be, the servant-child that You planned me to be. I will joyfully obey You no matter what and YES will always be my answer to whatever You ask me to do.
- Be the child and sister You created me to be to the family You have gifted me. They will be my first ministry.
- Be the best disciple-maker/spiritual mother to the souls You have entrusted to me. I will pursue not just to be a leader of followers but a leader of leaders.. a disciple-maker of disciple-makers.
- Be a good ambassador, a good testimony for Your glory wherever You bring me. Be a good friend to my inner circle and a good role model to all of them.
- Prepare myself for the future You have prepared for me. Everyday will be my training day. I will continue to explore until the day I find the gifts and skills You have given me and nurture them and use them for Your glory.
I know that my path will never be smooth and I will face trials of many kinds, and so I pray that You give me wisdom, strength and courage as I continue to fight. The things above are subject to changes as You please. As I go on, I know that somehow, some things will be clearer and more specific, but the same things remain, I will strive to do those things with integrity and love.
I offer You this contract with the highest adoration. In my life, let Your will be done.